CD includes classic love ballads by Paul McCartney,
Diana Krall, Ray Charles, Rosemary Clooney, Natalie Cole,
James Taylor duet with Carole King and more!
CD available now at select U.S. post offices throughout the country
LOS ANGELES, Calif. — Concord Music Group is once again partnering with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to release a collection of holiday-related favorites. Love is in the air in the month of February, and what better way to express your affection on Valentine’s Day than with a collection of love songs by some of the most popular artists of the past several decades? USPS: Love Notes, a compilation of songs addressing all things romantic, is available until the end of February in select USPS outlets throughout the United States.
Love is and always has been a universal experience for people of every age and every musical taste. With that in mind, this exclusive 11-track CD includes timeless love songs by an eclectic mix of legendary artists representing a broad cross section of genres and styles: Alison Krauss, Madeleine Peyroux, Tony Bennett duet with Bill Evans, Natalie Cole, Frank Sinatra duet with Antonio Carlos Jobim, Diana Krall, Spencer Day, Carole King duet with James Taylor, Paul McCartney and Wings, Ray Charles, and Rosemary Clooney. The point-of-purchase CD offer provides the ultimate musical keepsake for those among the vast USPS customer base seeking an exclusive, pre-packaged gift for easy shipping.
Concord Music Group has been a consistent leader in bringing timeless music to non-traditional retail, as evidenced by three previous exclusive releases with USPS: Letters to Santa in December 2009, Ella Fitzgerald’s Love Letters From Ella in February 2010, and Let It Snow in December 2010.
USPS: Love Notes
1. Baby, Now That I’ve Found You – Alison Krauss
2. Dance Me to the End of Love – Madeleine Peyroux
3. My Foolish Heart – Tony Bennett and Bill Evans
4. Come Rain or Come Shine – Natalie Cole
5. Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars (Corcovado) – Frank Sinatra and Antonio Carlos Jobim
6. Body and Soul – Diana Krall
7. Till You Come to Me – Spencer Day
8. It’s Too Late – Carole King and James Taylor
9. Silly Love Songs – Paul McCartney and Wings
10. I Can’t Stop Loving You – Ray Charles
11. P.S. I Love You – Rosemary Clooney
# # #
For more information on USPS: Love Notes, please contact Conqueroo:
Cary Baker • (323) 656-1600 • firstname.lastname@example.org